This X Factor Celebrity 2019 competition is giving you the chance to win £45,000 cash and a massive prize bundle in time for Christmas. The full prize list of gadgets is at the bottom of this post but includes a variety of smart goods, headphones and an electric bike!
There’s no question to answer, it’s a prize draw format – simply submit your details.
Competition entry instructions are below. We encourage you to check with ITV for detailed instructions, details and T&Cs before you enter at itv.com/win or stv.tv/win.
|Prize:||£45,000 cash & a gadget prize bundle|
|Promoter:||ITV Consumer Limited|
|TV Show Competition:||X Factor Celebrity 2019|
|Entry Method:||Prize Draw|
|Entry Fee:||Paid & Free *|
|Online Closing Date:||10am on Monday 9th December 2019|
|Online Instructions:||Find the competition on the itv.com site and follow the instructions. Each entry costs £2.|
|Phone Closing Date:||10am on Monday 9th December 2019|
|Phone Instructions:||Dial 09068 781 333 and follow instructions. Each call will cost £2 plus your network access charge.|
|SMS / Text Entry:||PAID|
|SMS Closing Date:||10am on Monday 9th December 2019|
|SMS Instructions:||Text Text WINNER to 61333. Each text will cost £2.00 plus your network access charge. Add ‘NO INFO’ to the end of your text message to opt out of marketing messages.|
|Postal Entry:||FREE *|
|Postal Closing Date:||4pm on Thursday 12th December 2019|
|Postal Instructions:||Send your Name and a full contact telephone number to:|
XF02, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ
* Unlike online/phone/sms, there is no fee charged to enter via post, however you will have to pay the cost of sending a postcard.
|Save Money:||The cheapest way to enter is to plan in advance and use a postcard with a 2nd class stamp for each entry.|
|Restrictions:||UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents only who are over 18 and are not closely connected to the promoter or the prize draw. See itv.com for full terms and conditions.|
|Other Competition Information:||Multiple entries to the prize draw are permitted. These are explained in the detailed terms and conditions on itv.com/win or stv individual competition page. Winners are usually drawn 1 week after the final closing date. Please see the competition promotor website for full T&Cs.|
Remember to check the promoter instructions, terms and conditions!
- Motiv Activity Ring including the winner’s choice of one (1) colour from copper, grey or black
- Gillette Labs Heated Razor for Men Starter Kit
- Orbit Charging Purse in black colour
- Royole Moon 3D Virtual Mobile Theater Headphones in black colour
- Orii Smart Ring in dark night colour
- LARQ Self Cleaning Bottle in granite white colour
- Mate X Electric Bike including the winner’s choice of one (1) exterior colour from burnt orange, subdued black, desert storm, white ice, dusty army or jet grey
- Segway Ninebot GoCart E-GoCart Conversion Kit in white colour
- Jarre AeroBull HD1 Bluetooth High Definition Speaker including the winner’s choice of one (1) colour from glossy white, glossy red or matte black
- AYO Light Therapy Glasses
- Urbanista Stockholm Wireless Earphones in dark clown colour
- Kabuto Smart Carry-on Xtend Suitcase in black silver colour
- Ceramic Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug
- Nuraphone Wireless Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Headphones in black colour
- Flyte Royal Levitating Light Bulb
- Snapchat Spectacles 2 Original in onyx colour
- Cotodama Lyric Speakers
- the winner’s choice of one (1) Casetify Case for either an Iphone or Samsung type mobile phone up to the value of forty-nine pounds (£49)
- Nebula Mars II Projector
- QwerkyWriter S Typewriter-Inspired Mechanical Keyboard in black colour
- Ekster Senate Cardholder including the winner’s choice of one (1) colour from classic brown, nappa black, steel blue, roma cognac, merlot red, juniper green, blush beige
- The X Factor TY6013 Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphones (“The X Factor Microphones”)
Good luck in this 2019 X Factor competition!
Last Updated on