Strictly Come Dancing – Have the first contestants been confirmed?

Strictly Come Dancing 2019 – The contestant rumours and who’s confirmed…

Yes, it’s back! The rumourmill has started on this years ballroom dancing extravaganza Strictly Come Dancing. That keeps millions glued to their TV to see who is going to be fierce with the Foxtrot, rule the Rhumba or jump to the top of the scoreboard with the jive.

In a Good Morning Britain blunder this morning, 3 contestants may have just been accidentally confirmed! Iain Lee, the stand-in entertainment reporter seemed to state that ‘Made in Chelsea’ reality TV star Jamie Laing would be appearing on The One show on Wednesday 31st July. He also said that Helicopter hunter Anneka Rice, and Football associated Sam Allardyce, would be making an appearance on the show. Have the first contestants been announced!

Other show rumours: First up we have Catherine Tyldesley who left the Coronation Street Cobbles Last year. She has stated that she does adore the show, and that it’s one of her favorite shows ever, although she does say she would love to learn to dance as she thinks she can’t dance!

Next up we have one of the Lionesses rumoured to be hitting the dancefloor. Former England Football World Cup player Alex Scott (34) has been rumoured to swap her football boots for dance shoes, to make the move from pitch to dancefloor! She is currently a Match of Day Pundit, who has been regularly seen on TV recently throughout the exciting Women’s world cup earlier in the year.

Harry Redknapp has become a firm favorite with the bookies, however he revealed he had a ‘hopeless trial’ earlier in the year.

I’m a celebrity star Scarlett Moffatt may be taking her chance on the dancefloor. She was reportedly a child dancing prodigy winning over 600 trophies as a child and also being taught by Anton Du Beke. Scarlett has always said she is not exclusive to ITV, so will we see her swap channels to grace the screen once again.

Last Updated on